Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. -Unknown
Amy, Kayla wrote this: Moms just seem to specialize in doing thoughtful deed. Before you ask, they understand. They help because they want too, They find joy. Thank you mom for loving us only like a mother can.
To my mother, you are my best friend! I am so grateful for all your support, guidance, and advice and I do not know what I would do without you. I am me because of you, and I will always be grateful for that. Marc calls me Pam Jr. all the time :) Thank you for always comforting me when I am upset and help me up when I fell, even if I was reluctant to let you.
To my wonderful mother-n-law, and mother of my amazing husband. First, thank you for making my husband who he is. He truly is a great man and I thank you for that! Also, thank you for all your support and advice too! I am truly blessed to have married into a understanding and loving family. You have also shared your grandchildren with me and they are great children (or should I say teenagers?)
Nana, I am very grateful for such a wonderful grandmother who takes the time to call just to say she was thinking about me! That sure does make a girl feel special and brighten your day! I am so thankful for your constant thoughts. I always know if I need to chat, your just a call away and you will do your best to help in any way possible.
Sha-Sha, the children are both thankful for you and their sweet notes and "happy". You are always very understanding and supportive and they are very grateful for that. Kayla says to tell you she cant wait to see you and wants to come to Florida!
Also, there are some other special ladies who are celebrating mothers day in heaven but they will always be in our hearts.
Granny, was an AMAZING woman, determined, strong willed, yet kind hearted and gentle. She was an UNFORGETTABLE grandmother to Marc, and to Blake and Kayla. I, myself was so blessed to have spent time with her, and I treasure our little Christmas week very much. I hope I can impact as many lives as she did, and make as many wonderful friends.
Maw-Maw, you were a strong and amazing women, I will always admire your courage and faith throughout life, especially when faced with your battle. You truly impacted my life, and I am forever grateful.
A mother understands what a child does not say. ~Author Unknown
We hope each of you enjoy a restful and special day today!
Wow... You made me cry!! Love this post!
ReplyDelete