Sunday, September 4, 2011

First Volleyball Tournament!


Not only did Blake have his first game, but Kayla had her first as well in Lyman, WY.  I am still learning about volleyball but they played 8 matches and Kemmerer won 5!! Go Cowgirls!!  She did play some, but I think she will play more as the season goes on!


Just warming up the team before the first match


There is a total of 42 kids on the volleyball team.  This tournament was only for 7th graders but there was still about 25 girls.


This is before a match she started in, they run and shake hand under the net before and after the games.


Concentrating hard!


More warm ups!


Serving the ball for the first time during a game!


Listening to Ms. Neilson


Once again, sorry I didn't write much, but I think the kids had a wonderful day yesterday.  They enjoyed every minute of it including the bus rides.  Tuesday is the kids first day of school and Kayla has another game.  Look for more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment