Sunday, October 23, 2011

Beautiful Fall!

Things are wonderful here in Kemmerer! The kids ended their volleyball/football seasons last week and new sports have begun. Blake is playing basketball and Kayla joined the swim team. I myself have loved watching them play sports so far. The kids have really grown and I think they enjoy being part of a "team." The first games/ meet are still a few weeks out so I will post pictures when we get new uniforms.

We had our first snow last week, but it didn't stay. The weather is currently BEAUTIFUL. Temps in the high fifties-sixties everyday! The fall colors are also gorgeous too.

We bought Halloween costumes this weekend and the kids cant wait! Halloween is huge here, but so family oriented. Besides that everything is good. We are VERY excited to add a new member to our family this spring.


Love to all from Kemmerer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment