
Happy Birthday to my WONDERFUL husband! He does not want to celebrate his birthday this year so I am trying to go about it in a different way. Instead of counting his age, I told him we would count the many more birthdays we could celebrate together. Yes, I know this is cheesy, but we are really relying on each other for strength and this approach is working. Thinking back to his birthday last year, many things have changed in our lives. We are married, I graduated, we moved into our first home on the lake, and now we are moving to Wyoming. I know I am leaving out alot of details, but I could probably go on for an hour....It has been a busy an emotional year to say the least. As I told Marc on the drive this morning, this is his first birthday he ever celebrated with snow! Its definitely different than the normal routine to say the least!
So, off the serious note, would anyone like to guess what my husband has asked me to drive to Evanston (30 min) for? Yes, it is clothing! Instead of keeping you waiting I will tell you...he wants some WRANGLERS. And yes he wants the Wrangler Pro Fit! I guess its out with the Levis...
Sorry this entry is so short,but i don't have all the pictures I want to upload yet. It snowed yesterday and I was not able to continue taking all my pictures, and today it is really windy and I mean REALLY windy! The snow was beautiful, though. Big pretty snow flakes and it stuck to the ground! Love to you all
No comments:
Post a Comment