Sorry for the delay in blog posts, we just got Internet service today! I have been taking lots of pictures so I will back-track some in the next few posts.

During our LONG road trip we stopped for a few photo opportunities. The only "official" state sign we have a picture with is Kansas as the two pictures show. All the other states were either not easy to access with a 20ft trailer, to far off the path, the weather was not good, and some I don't remember the reasons. The kids enjoyed the breaks in driving, but I think Kayla enjoyed the pictures the most as you will see in the next few pictures.

In Cheyenne, we enjoyed walking around downtown and looking through some neats shops. These large boots are well known in Cheyenne so I wanted to show them. The picture with Kayla gives you an idea of the height of the boots. They were pretty, but we didn't stay and admire them to long because of the chilling wind that day.

We moved into our new home last Friday, and slept the first few nights without furniture. We bought air-mattresses, sheets, towels, etc and enjoyed "camping out" in our new home! On Saturday we drove into Salt Lake City, Utah to buy a washer, dryer, and microwave and ended up spending the day. We got a small glimpse of the Great Salt Lake and saw more beautiful snow covered mountains.

I must say, Salt Lake is a BEAUTIFUL city!! I was very excited to have a new washer and dryer (and I must say they are wonderful!). After moving them in, Kayla enjoyed playing with the parts out of the microwave box and said "Mrs. Jessie, take a picture!" So, of
course I did and here are the two best pictures.

Marc and Blake did some outside work on Sunday and put a line out for the dogs to run along. After all the work was done they took Beau off the line and played fetch with him. Blake made him "put it in 4 wheel drive" and go up the snow covered hill in our backyard to retrieve the sticks. I am not sure which of the boys had more fun....Marc, Blake, or Beau. I do know Beau was exhausted!! The pictures show him working to climb up and then struggling to slow down.

The weather here has been nice and snowy so we may experience our first "white" Easter this year! This will be a true cold snap to say the least! It snowed all day yesterday, and at one point it thundered with the snow. It currently 37 degrees with a wind chill of 28!
Love to you all from Kemmerer!
No comments:
Post a Comment