In the last few pictures you will see they both grabbed their daddy to pull him down and they finally got him moving! He even had fun as you can tell from his smile in the picture at the bottom. I was laughing so much, so some of these pictures might not be the best. Sorry! I do think everyone can tell that it was a day full of laughter to say the least!
Keeping up with our family and friends throughout this new "journey" in our lives.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Rainy Day
In the last few pictures you will see they both grabbed their daddy to pull him down and they finally got him moving! He even had fun as you can tell from his smile in the picture at the bottom. I was laughing so much, so some of these pictures might not be the best. Sorry! I do think everyone can tell that it was a day full of laughter to say the least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment