The weather here is very pleasant unlike the ridiculous heat back in LA/MS. I never realized how hot it really got there until we moved. So far our temps have not left the 80's and there is always a wind blowing.
K loves to pose for pictures! This picture was before she jumped in the lake for the first time ALL year!!
Grandaddy decided to swim and then....
Nana got it too!!
I was trying to get a picture of the sunset (suns almost down) during one of our many boat rides
My family came up and dad decided to take Anna Belle swimming for the first time!
Blake and Marc playing on the jet ski and having a blast!
And last but not least, the view off the pier. It truly is beautiful out there!
We had a wonderful visit home and were so excited to see so many people. Blake begins football soon and Kayla volleyball so I cant wait to post pictures!
Love from Kemmerer!
No comments:
Post a Comment