Marc, you are a wonderful father and your kids do not even begin to know how much you love them. I see it in your eyes and in your expressions. They do love you TONS and they love to see you drive in that driveway every evening. You can always make them laugh or smile when they need it or just be goofy with them and have fun too!
To my daddy, you are they best dad in the world and I do not know what I would do without you! I have always been able to turn to you and I am very grateful for you. If I am upset you can make me smile or laugh and you always brighten my day! I am so lucky to have a father who wants to "chat" everyday and just check in on things and I do not know what I would do without those talks. Thank you for being there for me!
To my father-in-law, I see SO very much of my husband in you! He is lucky to have such a wonderful role model and always loves to share stories about his childhood. As you can guess, the majority of these are at the lake and he shares that love with you. He is a very talented mechanic, electrician, and so many more things and he learned all these tasks from you.
Paw-Paw, you are the best! I am so grateful for everything you have given me in my life. I remember the many nights I stayed at your house and ate cinnamon toast and I will treasure those memories forever. You are a wonderful role model and I respect you more than you could know. I love our chats now but I can not wait to see you!
And to my wonderful husband, you are the best dad, amazing husband, and a wonderful best friend. I can always turn to you and it is such a blessing. Everyday is an adventure and I am thankful to have you by my side.
We are missing Marc's grandfather's and unfortunately I do not have a picture of them. I have heard wonderful stories about his times with them both and I know they were great men. I wish I could have met them, but I know I will one day.
Happy Father's Day to you all! We LOVE you and Miss you!

No comments:
Post a Comment