The spot Marc and the kids picked overlooked the Hamsfork River (which also runs through Kemmerer). Keep in mind I call these rivers streams because they are very windy and narrow, but I was absolutely beautiful. We met lots of new people and even saw people from town we knew.
In these two you can see them working hard to roast their hotdogs!!
In this picture you can see the river and moutnains. I took this on one of our trail rides at the top of a hill. You could see for miles!
One thing we are all learning about is riding four wheelers thru the snow (its actually alot of fun!). In this picture the kids are riding Marc's four wheeler together.
Here are more campfire pictures at night. Some are lighter because I used my, but you can see them all singing and laughing and carrying on! Oh, and roasting smores too!
And poor Winnie got cold so Marc zipped him up in his jacket!
Hope everyone is doing well and we can not wait to see you all! The weather here has been very pleasant the last few days, I think the hot weather is really gonna shock us! The kids had physicals on Monday in order to play sports and they have wonderful vision and they are growing too fast! Blake is 5'6.5 and 117 lbs and Kayla is 5'2 and 94 lbs!! The doctor told Blake he would be about 6'2 or 6'3 and he said K was gonna be tall too! I think I am just gonna have to wear heels everywhere :)
Love to you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment