Then my mom holds up this bag and Marc says "Happy Anniversary!" I look inside and it is a tiny, yorkie puppy. For years I have wanted a Yorkie but I have refused to pay the astronomical prices for them. A family friend had a litter of four puppies and (thanks to my WONDERFUL husband) we now have another girl in the family, Anna Belle! She is only 5 weeks old and does not even weigh one pound. She is adorable (as you can see in the pictures) and we have all had a blast with her!
Blake and Kayla both enjoy "babysitting", holding, cuddling, and all the other fun things with Anna Belle. I always ask for a babysitter when I need help and they are both eager to help, what more could I ask for? They loved it even more on the trip when people would compliment them on their precious puppy! Also, the little girl next door, Claire, now enjoys coming to play with her and she likes to play with Kayla too.
I hope to put up another few posts from our trip soon! We are happily home again tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment