The last few weeks in Kemmerer have been wonderful!! We have had visitors and it is always nice to have them :) While we were home we received the news that Exxon was hiring so my brother and Ben Parnham came to take the test. They each had different test times so we spent a few days in Green River, WY to get them to the test. Nana and Grandaddy (with B and K) met us in Green River to camp for a few days. After the guys completed the testing we ventured to Ham's Fork Campground in the Bridger-Teton National Forrest. Of course we brought the four-wheelers, razor, and jeep to play with!! The guys had enjoyed many jeep rides in Green River to the Flaming Gorge reservoir and to see the beautiful wild horses!! It was a wonderful trip with lots of great memories. I tried to capture as many as I could on camera so this post has A LOT of pictures!!
Since we had some former football players with us, they gave Blake some pointers before he started camp! In this picture you can see Elliott and Blake waiting for a toss from the others.
On the other end was Ben and Marc!
Grandaddy came to give his expertise too! But, he enjoyed his coffee and watched from the side
Kayla then decided to join in with guys!
My wonderful hubby :) caught in action
I tried to get some posed pics too, and this is one of my favs! Grandaddy with his Zu-Zu (sp?)
As I mentioned earlier, they enjoyed many jeep rides! This time we followed in the truck so I snapped this pic
Flaming Gorge was truly beautiful so I had to include one picture!
These pics are now at Ham's Fork. This is my brother just hanging out by the campfire.
Three generations hanging out by the campfire!
And then Blake following on one of the many trail rides
Of course we had to take the traditional picture by the sign
During one of our rides we stumbled upon this beautiful waterfall! Isn't it beautiful?
While riding Blake got covered in dust so he decided to wash his shirt out in the beautiful clean water (it was crystal clear!)
You crossed a little wooden bridge to walk up to the waterfall so I snapped this cute picture of Nana and Grandaddy with the grands on the way back.
Just a funny bit, everyone here keeps commenting on how hot it is here. I don't think we have topped 85 yet and we always have a breeze. I just laugh and them and tell them where we are from! Hope the heats not too bad on any of y'all! Love from Kemmerer
No comments:
Post a Comment