The week of July 25-29 Blake had his first football camp. He really enjoyed it and I think he learned a bunch. He is on a break now, but he will start practice again on the 22nd.
This was taken on the first day of camp. This picture shows both high school and Junior high boys, but Blake is really one of the tallest boys! I'm sorry the fence is in the way! Blake is the one in the center wearing black on black. Kemmerer colors are red and black and that's the color of this new "under armor" style shirt (he loves this shirt, thanks mom and dad!)
Here are a few action shots taken during some of the drills.
I wish this one a little closer, its a real action shot!
Here's a little video Marc took trying to show Blake pieces of his practice.
They were issued shoulder pads, helmet, pants, and practice jerseys during camp so here are some pictures. Please do remember this is just his practice jersey!
I told Blake to look mean in one and this is what I got :) He really is so proud and excited for the season! I have never been the biggest fan of red and black (I bet y'all can guess why) but I will be proudly wearing it this season! Go Rangers!!!
Off the football subject, things are going wonderful here in Kemmerer. Today we went to Rock Springs, WY to see the Smurfs in 3D, buy school supplies and groceries, and enjoy a nice meal at a restaurant. Note to all, the school supply list here is wonderful! I am truly amazed at what they need compared to last year!! They list is much more practical! As always they got some extra FUN school supplies such as: Blake's tire calculator , Kayla's bubble calculator, sports shaped erasers, flip-flop erasers, zebra pens, bendable erasers and more! Not long after we got home some of Kayla's friends rode up on their bikes so now they are riding with friends. It really has been a good day!
Love to you all from Kemmerer!
No comments:
Post a Comment